Cloud computing is the future – especially when it comes to ERP
Cloud computing is a concept that most business owners are familiar with. It means your business information is stored in a remote data center and made accessible online to authorised users. As long as you’ve got an internet connection, your data is accessible.
MYOB’s eBook, Why cloud computing is the future looks at why businesses are making a shift to cloud applications and in particular cloud ERP solutions.
Business reasons to make the move to cloud computing are numerous;
- no need to purchase and install hardware and software.
- accessible data anytime, anywhere to all authorised users.
- increased level of security of data.
- reduction in time spent by the team updating, sharing, storing and backing up data.
- easy-to-use interfaces and implementation.
MYOB’s cloud-based ERP solutions adapt as your business grows and evolves. Cloud computing can take your ERP to the next level with flexible and scalable management solutions. The eBook includes quotes from real customer success stories, such as:
“MYOB Advanced helps WineWorks succeed by giving up-to-date information so that we can make informed decisions.” – Kent Brown General Manager of WineWorks Australia
Other successes with ERP in the cloud are outlined in research showing how profitability is significantly improved for businesses who are using cloud-based ERP solutions. They are:
- 41% more likely to have real-time visibility in to the status of all projects.
- 47% more likely to have automated notifications empowering business leaders to react immediately.
For business owners considering cloud computing for their business, this eBook can help you decide if it’s right for you.
The many advantages of switching to the cloud include:
- Saving money and time
- Improved security
- Greater flexibility
- Increased reliability
- The capability to recover quickly from a disaster
For a business of any size, cloud accounting is the way of the future, thanks to its manifold benefits and means of increasing business efficiency. It’ll continue to grow and as it does, it’ll become even easier to use with more features and ways to enhance business operations.
Cloud ERP is growing rapidly, meaning it’s becoming increasingly essential for businesses of all sizes. To find out more about why cloud computing is the future and what it will mean for businesses and their operations, download the eBook.