Having an efficient sales team is crucial for keeping your business ahead of the competition. Follow James as he describes a typical day in the life of a sales team member and how using Greentree4Sales can make a positive impact on day-to-day processes:
As demonstrated, allowing your sales team to access information wherever they choose to work, is fundamental toward promoting productivity, efficiency and therefore profitability.
Watch as James discusses the following:
1. Planning Your Day – Sales members can glance over their personal workspace and come to terms with how key aspects in their role are progressing at that point in time including the following:
- • Upcoming Appointments
- • Follow Ups
- • Important Communications with Clients especially those associated with that day’s appointments
- • Pending Approvals
- • Access to Quotes and Leads to make sure they are moving through the sales funnel
2. Preparing for Meetings – Allow your staff to make the best possible impression on clients and prospects by giving them access to the information they need when they need it most including the following:
- • Meeting Details
- • Contact Info including address and telephone numbers
- • Files attached to the company
- • Recent activity e.g. if a client called the office and spoke with another team member
3. Visiting a Customer – While onsite with a client it may be that questions are raised or potential opportunities arise which can be fulfilled if the right information is to hand, this includes the following:
- • Check Pricing and Availability (in Real-Time)
- • Alternative stock items if required
- • Customer Specific Pricing, Quantity Breaks and Database Promotions
- • Create Quote with quick link
- • Finalise Details, save quote and email to client right while onsite
4. Closing a Deal – if the client is happy with the quote why not reduce considerable administration time for both your clients and sales team by finalising the order and processing it while onsite. Greentree4Sales has the ability to allow the following activities:
- • Quotes automatically viewable by authorised people at the office
- • Photos taken using smart devices of signed quotes, which can then be attached to the quote for simple, fast approval
- • Status of the lead can be changed to accepted which triggers the next step back in the office
- • Final Admin can be conducted while in the car park of a client’s office, such as updating the communications within the relationship centre
- • Status change triggering processes back at the office to mean the warehouse team can straight away being to fulfil the order while the sales person can move onto the next stage.
Greentree4Sales is a valuable resource to help your team transfer and access information about relevant sales activities to reach that vital end goal of closing the sale.
If you would like to have your sales team performing at their optimum why not contact the team at Endeavour today on 1300 583 097 or alternatively feel free to email us.
Alternatively you can find more information on the Greentree4 product on our dedicated page.