“Happy budgeting Season”
Probably never heard anyone wish you a Happy budgeting season, but for many Australian Not For Profits the holiday season and budgeting season coincide. So, whilst we are all planning and thinking about our imminent holiday (albeit short), NFPs everywhere are managing teams of people and harassing them about budgeting and forecasting submissions.
Why not consider improving your annual budgeting season by embracing best of breed budgeting and forecasting software? Here are just a few reasons that can lessen the burden of budgeting season:
- Integration – initial actual data is sourced from your existing ERP, data can be updated as necessary during the budgeting process
- Communication – simple, Inbuilt communication process the whole team can use
- Accessibility – granting access to all appropriate users, however best for them to work such as via Cloud solutions
- One Data Source – No more spreadsheets being passed around
- Efficiency – with budgeting software, timeframes are typically reduced by 60% or more – everyone uses the same format, using the same data to reduce errors and omissions and allow for collaboration
- Functionality – Ability to forecast down to granular level (number of employees, anticipated product group sales, anticipated OS trips etc)
- Improved Processes – Mandatory notations and ‘justifications’ on budgets
- Markedly increasing the functionality and efficiency of the budgeting and forecasting processes (typically reducing their timeframes by 60% or more and virtually eliminating systemic errors)
- Universal Systems – Making forecasting and budgeting activities much simpler and more accurate for non-financial cost centre managers, thus increasing both the accuracy of the budgets/forecasts and the buy-in to the process
- Flexibility – Enabling faster access to actual business information through the year, providing insight and the ability to react appropriately and more effectively
- Reporting and Analysis – Simple yet powerful reporting tools to provide the relevant information quickly to both Business and Finance users, both for operational and financial reporting
- Build on existing investments – Proven integration to all major ERP, Business Intelligence and payroll systems.
- Quick to install and deploy – built on Microsoft technology with a simple architecture requiring very little IT technical system oversight
- Very scalable – we have clients ranging in size from 5 to over 1,400 users.
- Very cost-effective – compared to competing products, rapidly implemented with minimal IT intervention.
Let us help ease the load, please contact a friendly member of the Endeavour Solutions team on 1300 583 097.